`
24/04/96
`Thirteen
`CHIJ
Primary Secondary Toa Payoh
`
1Vio,
2Vio,
3Vio,
4Ix,
5Vio,
6Lily,
1/7,
2/7
` ♥ Normal Academic
Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass.
I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do.
Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well.
I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It.
`
Liverpool
Football
Club
♥
victoriatan321@hotmail.com
do add me in friendster,msn,Facebook
want my number? ask me personally.
`IJ Dance (Junior)' 04
`IJ Rhythmic Gymnastics' 05
`IJ Artistic Gymnastics' 07
`IJ Badminton' 09
I ♥ CHIJ BADMINTON!
`single/attached
`JAZREE'LM (I'm Not Les, But She's My Girlfriend)
`02/11/09 ♥
Hate me? Click Here.
Love me? I'll Love You Twice As Much
Do Tag Before You Leave,
Dont Tag? Soffi And I Will Hang You
Up The Flagpoles Wearing G-Strings And Topless
Originated By Soffi♥
Spams Are Pretty Much Welcome.
Liverpool Football Club Is The ♥
Bold Strikeout Underline Italic
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ Rebond Hair
♥ Layer Hair
♥ Bangs
♥ Side Fringe
♥ Contact Lens
♥ New Laptop
♥ New Piano
♥ Acoustic Guitar
♥ Classical Guitar
♥ Unlimited SMSes
♥ Braces
♥ Sony Ericsson Phone
♥ iPhone or iTouch
♥ Get Into IJ Badminton
♥ Participate In Competition For Badminton
♥ Promote To Sec2
♥ Get Famous (LOL)
♥ New Ipod
♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing
♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing
♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing
♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV
♥ Holiday To Thailand/Australia/USA/UK/Japan/Korea/Spain
♥ Meet Football Idols :D
♥ Meet McFly!
♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
♥ Dance Medal/cert
♥ Rhythmic Gym Medal/cert
♥ Swimming Bronze/Silver/Gold/Goldstar
♥ Badminton Medal
♥ Karate Trophy
♥ Good Progress Award :D
CLOTHING
♥ School Jacket
♥ Badminton Jacket
♥ Pink FBT
♥ White FBT
♥ Grey FBT
♥ Black FBT
♥ Purple FBT
♥ Navy Blue FBT
♥ Royal Blue FBT
♥ Silver FBT
♥ Red FBT
♥ Orange FBT
♥ Baby Blue FBT
♥ Green FBT
♥ White FBT With Blue Stripe
♥ White FBT With Red Stripe
♥ white FBT With Purple Stripe
♥ Black Jersey
♥ Orange Jersey
♥ Red Jersey
♥ Liverpool Shirt
♥ Liverpool Jersey(w/out name)
♥ Liverpool Jacket
♥ Liverpool Jersey(TORRES)
♥ Liverpool Jersey(GERRARD)
♥ Liverpool Jersey(RIERA)
♥ Liverpool Jersey(KUYT)
♥ Liverpool Jersey(AGGER)
♥ Liverpool Jersey(MAXI)
♥ Liverpool Jersey(AQUILANI)
♥ Real Madrid Jersey(ALONSO)
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
♥ Black Converse Sneakers
♥ Light/Dark Blue Converse Sneakers
♥ White Converse Sneakers
♥ New Slippers
♥ New Myuk Wallet/Pencil Case/Small Bag
♥ New School Bag
♥ Re-string My Racket
♥ New Badminton Racket
♥ New Badminton Racket (similiar to Anabel's)
♥ New Yonex/Mizuno Badminton Shoe
♥ New Grip
♥ New Badminton Shoe
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!