|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Monday, October 19, 2009, @ 4:16 PM
this is found in "geraldine lee's" blog.for your info, its not her blog. TOP VIEWER WELCOME PEOPLE TO OUR BLOG! For the past few months,we had checked who had been consistenly visting our blog. And now,the results are out! You all should know her she is rather famous for letting her ass being kissed. She is rather vulgar too but super guai at home. She loves to advertise our blog on her very own blog . And that is....''drum roll'' MISS VICTORIA TAN WHOOS !I made her name bold , largest size as well as made it in blocked letters because we honour you and we love you till death do we part. MUACKS WE LOVE YOU DARLING ! I HAVE RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM GERI LAI TO POST WHATEVER I WANT TO WRITE ON THIS BLOG!THANK YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE A NICE DAY!:D REPLY: THANK YOU GERALDINE LEE JIA WEI FOR GIVING THIS AWARD, I AM SOOOOO HONOURED. THANK YOU SO MUCH, COME GIVE ME KISS KISS. -MUACKS- I LOVE YOU MOST GERALDINE LEE. YOU ARE SUCH NICE A NICE PERSON, I LOVE YOU TILL DEATH♥ Anyway, how would you know if i am super guai at home? ORHHOR, YOU SPY ON ME ): STALKER! GERALDINE LEE STALKS ME ): . NEVERMIND, I STILL LOVE YOU♥ . I'm having a WONDERFUL DAY TODAY :D. THANKS GERALDINE LEE, YOU MADE MY DAY ♥ TO OUR BELOVED TOP VIEWER WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis . Let me tell you this word is the longest word ever found in the dictionary it is a type of lung disease that is caused by caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.'" A condition meeting the word's definition is normally called silicosis. And btw,No cure for the disease is known :D. And now,Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is not the longest word anymore even though it is 35 letters cos Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is 45 letters long. REPLY: wa, you very smart ): , eh i sibei jealous leh. ): . Sorry la. You got thick thick dictionary, i no have at home ): i only got the ones i wrote "DICTIONARY WRITTEN BY VICTORIA TAN" all vulgarities inside, who wanna buy? Its cheap only 1 Rupiah. :D. |