|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Tuesday, November 3, 2009, @ 7:39 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY,
Josh;Barry![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY TAY! You idiot, dare sleep in class. LOLOL, heck la, sleeping is good anyways. Heh, ANYWAY, HAPPY SWEET 16 COUSIN :D YOU'RE 16, CAN WATCH NC16 SHOWS LIKE "JENNIFER'S BODY" i know you're so in love with MEGAN FOX. i shall get you a HUGH MEGAN FOX poster for you, (if there is), and a LIVERPOOL shirt. HEH, i hate man u, SORRY HEHEH. --------------------------------- Today; HEH, MY PHONE SUCKS TO THE CORE! Accidentally locked SIM CARD, NOW CANNOT USE =-= HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE SHOP AND ASK THAT PERSON HELP ME UNDO THE THING, FUCK MY PHONE, SERIOUSLY. & i accidentally called police, LOL FUNNY SIAH. :X anyway; Met Amanda, Theng Lee and Hong Li at MRT, i SAW hillary kay? I SWEAR I SAW HER, WITH HER RACKET, and she didn't come for training, pro sia. Anyways, today's training was pure torture. Coach Tan says that i'm the team's hope :D! COMPLIMENT! WHEEEE.Kkk. I SWEAT LIKE HELL. WHOLE SHIRT WET, after training, i ask thm if wanna change, they say dont want. I THINK I STINKED THE WHOLE MRT. LOL. Got this girl in Ang Mo Kio Secondary School, SUPER SMALL. DAMN CUTE. She's like one head shorter than me :D. Ahhhhhh, i feel damn tall. Okay, this part is disgusting, Me,HongLi,ThengLee and Amanda saw TWO lesbians in the MRT train one w. short hair one w. long hair, they were hugging and kissing LOL. The one w. short hair look ABIT like boy, but still, GIRL. Its VERY obvious. Thn they started kissing LOL. Iew, PUBLIC LEH PLEASE LAH =-= . Thn got this auntie, go talk to Amanda, say "Eh, very obvious that one is girl." LOL then we laughed. HAHA, funny :X. Anyway, stopped at braddel {sp} MRT station, i saw.... DIVYA ELMO :D. Heh,after that, i saw Qi Zhi, Theng Lee's friend, she was staring at me LOLOL. Thn i go tap Theng Lee. "Is that Qi Zhi?". Then Theng Lee go shout "Qi Zhi!" LOL thn she look back. Blahblah, skip, home-d, bathe-d, ate, blahblah, now comping :D. I ♥ ANJELICA LOVERRRR, :D. ily Jelly, ♥ . Is so fun talking to you on msn :D. |