|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Tuesday, November 17, 2009, @ 9:45 PM
Omg, Love yesterday's training :D! HAHAHA. but, we had to run 10 rounds before training -.- Anyway, I HAD TO play singles with NATALIE MOK :B Omg, she made me run like shit. ._." anyway she won, i think 10 - 21? Trash like shit. ._." ! anyway, while walking back to coach there, Nat Mok say Nat Mok = Blue Me = Green "Eh, tell coach you win hor, i want to see his reaction." "Huh? Why? Don't want lah, you want you tell loh." "Just tell!" "YOU TELL!" Then we walked back, Coach was talking to the rest of B'Div. Then Coach ask me who win, i pointed at Nat Mok. Then Nat Mok had to go play with Wei Ting. Then they come back, Nat Mok Say Nat Mok = Blue Coach = Red Me = Green "EH COACH, VICTORIA WIN, HOW COME I PLAY ARH?" "HUH? YOU LOST TO VICTORIA? SHE JUNIOR! YOU SENIOR! HOW COME LOSE?!" "YA, SHE WIN." "NO, SHE WIN. -Laughs-" "NAT MOK. YOU LOSE OR WIN?" "I LOSE! TELL YOU ALREADY, I LOSE!" "Ok, you go run 10 rounds" "HUH? NO, I WIN, I WIN!" "YAH COACH, SHE WON LAH!" "GO RUN!" "I WIN, I WIN, I WIN NO NEED RUN!" Yeah, she didn't have to run xD! hahaha Omgoshhhzx, it was DAMN funny. Anyway, Nat Mok lost to Wei Ting, GOOD JOB WEITING! Hahahaha. Anywayzx, thats about all for that day :D. KKK, LETS TALK ABOUT TODAY. 8.30 wake up. 9.10 leave house. 9.15 supposed to meet Charlene and Kimberley. 9.20 saw Amanda, so waited with her for Charlene and Kimberley. 9.30 Kimberley came & Charlene called, saying she overslept -.- so went to school first. Anyway, only a few came. Um, Kit Yee, Amanda, Shi Yin, Gabby, Sarah, Cheng Yi, Divya, Nat Mok, Amanda, Kimberley, Charlene, Sabrina, Jill, Hillary, Inez, ME :D. And then, played full court with Amanda (singles), Kimberley & myself (doubles) AFTER THAT, AMANDA HIT ALL THE WAY TO THE >>>>>> AND THEN, I TRIED GETTING THE SHUTTER, I TRIPPED OVER MY EFFING SHOE AND PIAKKED MY FEET. PIAKKED = SPRAIN. LOL. KKK. LOL. After that, couldn't walk at all ._." so hopped to the stage there. THEN, EVERYONE HAD TO DO FOOTWORK (except me, hahaha) WHICH WAS TORTURING, ( i can see, ) and, 13 LINES. WHICH WAS ALSO TORTURE. ( i can see, yes.. can tell it was torturing cause i did it before ) Anyway, i heard that Jacqueline sprained her leg by slipping over milk? LOL DAMN FUNNY OMG, THE C'DIVS STARTED LAUGHING LIKE HELL. OMG, IT WAS DAMN FUNNY. anyway, won't be going training until Friday (?) Idk see first xD. KKK. Lazy blog alr, buhbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :} |