|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Wednesday, November 25, 2009, @ 9:21 PM
Omggggg. Today's training, FOOTWORK FOOTWORK FOOTWORK -.- Omg. -Dies- After that, played with seniors. Lob,Drop,Lift ._. Fuck my lifting! OMG -.- Then, everyone must play 21 points with their partners. My partner was Claire :D She's damn funny LOLOL. Anyway, Result = 21 - 7 -.- Trash la, trash la. Jacqueline and Inez? Won their seniors. Lucky loh. Kimberley's partner was Anabel HAHAHA. Anabel damn power. After that played 3 v 1 with Amanda and Hong Li. Hong Li like.. emoemo like that O: . Then we did SKIPPING ._. ! GOSH, TORTURE! I tio whacked Millions of times -.- ! Hand red. But Theng Lee one more red. HEHE. LOL. I didn't know how many I skipped :x I discounted for myself HAHHAHA. After that, doubles with Amanda and Jacq My partner, Hong Li. Played 2 sets Lost both -.- . 21 - 17 and 20 - 22 ._. so close. Then singles with Jacqueline. Lost to her ._." Cause I was tired. Um, score was... 21 - 15 ? Idk, not sure. HAHA, this part nice. Coach played doubles with Anabel and Xin Yan, and he partnered Hong Li. Coach and Hong Li won I think ? Then, he doubles again with Divya and Claire, and partnered Jacqueline They won again. LOL. Then, he doubles again with Anabel and Claire, partnered Amanda. They won AGAIN. LOLOOL. Coach damn power, keep showing off :B Then.. He played doubles again with Shimona and Gwen, partnered Amanda First part, Shimona and Gwen kept missing shuttle. Then Inez damn cute, she keep saying "NEVERMIND! WARM UP ONLY!" Then we kept laughing xD! Andddd..... WHOO, SHIMONA AND GWEN WON! They were like, SCREAMING LOL. 22 - 20! Damn close haha. Then he played doubles AGAIN with Sabrina and Inez, partnered Theng Lee. Um, Coach and Theng Lee won. LOLL. Omg, you know Yi Ning, Jia Ying, Gabby and Shi Yin SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM LIKE MAD PEOPLE ._.! I was like "CHILL CHILL! RELAX! OH MY GOSH!" ._. ! Reached home, bathe, eat, sleep. Omg, sleeping damn shuang (: Then woke up, dinner. Watched TV. Now using comp. Lazy update more. KKK BYE. |