|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, @ 11:04 PM
Training has been tough these days ): Omg, must use the racket cover which made the racket SUPER heavy. Please la, die manzx. Plus footwork. 5 jump jump thing. Then go infront, net. 5 times 5 sets -.- Fuckkk. Then had to use squash racket which was damndamndamn heavy, to do pushing and lobbing. ._.! And I totally thought i twisted my wrist! Omg ._." Seriously. And a have a super mini cute lil' blister :] LOL so Wth.. Anyway, played singles with Sabrina. Score. 21 - 12 -.- She beat me. AGAIN. Omgosh, she's DAMN power can ._. She so big size. I so small, Where can like that one?! LOL. Then had physical ( -.- ) OMG DAMN TIRING ! After that, we, ALL SEC ONES, VS COACH TAN. 5 POINTS. HE FREAKING OWNED US LOL. (If one of us wins, he's supposed to give US ALL BADMINTON PEEPS including sec 3s &2s $10.50 ea) Anyway, we made a bet. Me, Amanda, Theng Lee, Kimberley, Charlene - HILLARY WILL NOT COME FOR TRAINING Inez, Hong Li, Jacqueline, Hong Li - HILLARY WILL COME TRAINING BUT LATE And we bet on ICECREAM. Not really, I didn't want to take the risk, so didn't bet xD. Anyway, "WE" WON! LOLOL. Anyway, went home about.. Umm. Nearly 2. Then ate, bathe, sleep awhile. Woke up, went out for dinner which was at East Coast Hong Kong Cafe. And I saw the the the.... Singapore Idol contestant? Umm, Charles I think. Yeah. I saw him. LOL. The only chinese, all I know.. Cause I don't watch Singapore Idol O: . After that, reached home. Blogging, Msn-ing, Facebook-ing. Gotta go training tomorrow ._. " Its 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. Its like, PURE TORTURE! & Can't wait to have BADMINTON CAMP! :] It'll be fun! But Sarah's not going ): . Sad. Sad. Now kinda "argueing" with Wani ♥. She's like, "Owen is hot, Carrick is hotter, Gerrard is hottest." LOL wth. 2 Man U Peeps Leh! So I wrote, "Gerrard is hot, Torres is hotter, Agger is hottest." HAHAHA OWNED! I'm SOOOO LOYAL TO LIVERPOOL ♥. ADAM LAMBERT'S GAY. Fuck him for kissing a guy infront of everyone LOL. LOLOLOL. Anyway, Tottenham Hotspurs vs Wigan FC Guess the score. 9 - 1 WTH 9 LEH 9 LEHHH! NINE. NINE ! WIGAN SUCKS LAH KKK. LAZY BLOG ALR, BYE :] |