|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Thursday, December 3, 2009, @ 7:05 PM
HOME SWEET HOME OMGOMGOMGOMG, CAMP WAS FUCKING AWESOME. I NOW FUCKING LOVE IJ BADMINTON MUCH MORE THAN LAST TIME ♥ SENIORS ARE JUST DAMN AWESOME! :D Day One Woke up at about 7.15 am. Met Kimberley and Charlene then saw Theng Lee and Hong Li. Theng forgot to bring her socks, so Hong Li followed her to get her socks {LOL}. So reached AVA. Unpacked stuffs, waiting for 10am to go training. So on the way waiting, we played "Who, What, Huh" OMG Meldee was DAMN funny. Her expression was damn good. Then went training. We had a lil' "competition" So we grouped up with each other. My awesome team members were: Shi Yin ( leader ) Tiffany Nat Mok Wei Ting Sharmaine and Hillary. Plus me la, of course (: Then had to make a team name.. ICE KACHANG ROCKS :D. Gabby's team so copycat. They overheard. So they called themselves Chandol { ? } {sp} Shit, I dont even know the spellings LOL! Kkk. So first, ShiYin vs Meldee {OMG} SHIYIN WON ! :D Meldee is like, SUPER lah! Then, WeiTing and Sharmaine vs Amanda Xie and someone. LOL cannot remember. We lost. But it was like.. damn close! Then NatMok vs CHARLENE {LOL} SINGLES LEH. OMG LOL. NatMok win, of course :] Then Hillary and me vs HongLi and Amanda Ho. WIN, OF COURSE :D. But Hillary damn careless la -.- . Kkk, nvm Back to AVA :D. Lunched. Seniors were like, arm wrestling LOL Then Sabrina tried. SHE BEAT ALL THE SENIORS LOL. DAMN FUNNY. She also beat Inez, EVEN SHIYIN! LOL! Then we went to play at fitness conner. All tired to climb up the wall thing, Only Shimona, WeiTing, Sabrina, Inez, Jill and Gabby managed to go up. LOL. Then sec 4s were sun tanning LOL. Then OUTDOOR GAMES :D! Team members: Tiffany Breanna WeiTing Sabrina and Me :D But it was like, running around the damn school. -.- Damn tiring. LOLOL. Then one hor, must do skipping/wheelbarrel/skipping/hopping and the damn bloody fucking hot track. -.- I DID THE WHEELBARREL -'- SHIT LA, WRONG IDEA. I GOT FUCKING BURNS ON BOTH HANDS! ): PLUS A BLISTER ON MY LEFT ): ! DAMN PAIN. CAN SEE MY FLESH :{ After that, went to bathe. Came back, and I notice something different :B EVERYONE LET DOWN THEIR FRINGE. {LOL} Anabel, Claire, Marie, Tiffany ALL let down. EVEN CHARLENE. All so chio sia :B {LOL} YINING WEAR HAIRBAND. I WAS LIKE "EH YINING, YOU LOOK WEIRD, TAKE IT OUT!" Jacq : "EH, DONT SPOIL HER WOMANHOOD LAH!" LOL DAMN FUNNY. Then we went to find "Ghosts" around the school OMG DAMN FUNNY. OMGOMGOMG DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN FUNNY! YINING, ANABEL AND CLAIRE WERE LIKE, DAMN EFFING SCARED. LOL SO ME AND KIMBERLEY TRIED SCARING THEM DAMN FUNNY! Then after that, we were about to celebrate the October and November babies birthday, so we had to walk pass the HOD room @ 2nd floor. Then, YiNing, Anabel and Claire were in front. SHIYING WENT TO OFF AND ON A SWITCH (Which lights up at the side at the plants there) YiNing, Anabel and Claire were like SCREAMING AND SCREAMING AND RUNNING. OMG WE WERE ALL AT THE BACK LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF. Then we went down, we asked. "Eh, why ya'll run until like mad peeps?" Them: "DIDN'T YOU SEE THE LIGHTS TURNING ON AND OFF?!" Someone "Aiya, got censor la." Them "CHEY! WTH LA!" Me&Kimberley "NO LAH, SHIYING GO ON THE SWITCH ONE LA!" OMG DAMN FUNNY, THEIR EXPRESSION! Then we went up, tell ghost stories :D OMG YINING WAS DAMN SCARY LOL HER STORIES... OMG ! Then we all went AVA. Watched "SAW 2" and then "Scary Movie 4" I've watch Scary Movie 4 before. Its a COMEDY! NOT A SCARY SHOW. Everyone freaked out when they heard the word "SCARY" {LOL} KK, then went to sleep. KIMBERLEY KEEPS KICKING MY ASS -.- WTH LOR, MY ASS NICE TO KICK LA ): ! And YiNing in the middle of the night go wake Meldee up, she was like "Eh Meldee, I got nightmare." Meldee, "Er, OK, go sleep." (I think so) And I heard that someone farted? LOL LOLL FUNNY. DAY 2 Walao, damn alot of alarms. Got beep - PussyCat Dolls Bad Romance - Lady GaGa Truckloadsa songs. Woke up, washed up. Went down eat breakfast. I saw Shalom and I hugged her LOL. Then went training. WAHLAO, GOT FOOTWORK -'- Then the lil "Competition" again. I FUCKING HAD TO PLAY SINGLES WITH ANABEL NG. OMG LAH, SHE'S LIKE THE MOST POWER SEC 2 ! I was like "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE" LOLOL. Score, 21 - 6 =.= I LOST, DUH. SO OBVIOUS. Si Anabel ): ! Torture me lah! ): Went back AVA. Then had lunch. Fried rice, DAMN NICE. But couldn't finish ): . And I saw, TURKEY! Aka GRACE FOO. (: She looks alot like her Mom O: ! LOLL. Then went back AVA. Gamed. Whats that game called? Idk LOL. Something like "Follow the leader" Shimona's suggestion! LOL. Then went parade square for outdoor games. Groups were the same as the Day 1's outdoor games. GUESS WHAT? WE HAD TO STUFF EGGS INTO OUR MOUTHS SO THAT WE COULDN'T TALK -.- Then the badminton comm had to answer questions. Then we have to stand acording to what the questions asks. If we stand wrongly, we will get water balloon-ed . LOL. Got one question is, "Go Acording To Whose Boob Is Bigger" OMG LA, WE ALL LAUGHED LOL. Funny. Then Meldee was like, "Eh whose boob bigger? Mine or Sharmaines?" Then Meldee was like, "Nevermind, easier way to find out," -Touch Sharmaine's boobs- DAMN FUNNY OMG. HAHAHA. Then after the game ended, we all splashed ourselves with waterballoons. I wasn't wet, HAHAHAHA. Anabel damn poor thing {NOT} ShiYing went infront of her with a bucket of water, wanting to splash at Anabel. Anabel was like "NONONONONONONONO!" But tio. LOL. 2 TIMES HAHAHAHHA, SAD FOR YOU ANABEL :B. Then bathed, THEN BBQ-ed ! :D. Had a damn hard time starting the damn fire. Then ate. Chicken, sausage, crabmeat. OMG YiNing's idea was good :D! Shhhhhh, secret LOL?! Then Jack(Jacq) and Jill started dancing to "Poppin' champagne" DAMN FUNNY OMG THEY DAMN CUTE. HAHA. Then Meldee was like, "I CAN DANCE LIKE AN OSTRICH!" -Dances like an ostrich- THAT WAS DAMN FUNNY. OMG, I'M SO GLAD I HAVE A SENIOR LIKE HER! HAHA :D! Then headed to AVA. Played poker cards LOL. Disturbed Elmo :] . She's fun to disturb :} Then we watched "SAW 4" I slept halfway during the movie -.- IDK HOW PEEPS SURVIVED THE MOVIE. OMG I WAS DAMN SLEEPY ._. . 3AM, Me and Charlene woke up. KIMBERLEY GONE LOL. DAY 3 Bloody alarms again. Woke up for like. 4 times -.- All of us woke up at the same time. 8am. LOL. Washed up.. Blahblah, Charlene and I suspected Kimberley went home. But then she came. She actually in the middle of the night vomitted. So slept in the staffroom -.- ! Divya and JiaYing go CIP ): kkkkk, ate breakfast.... BAO :D. Then training -.- walao eh, torture lah -.- . Continued the lil' "Competition" SINGLES WITH SHIYING OMG -.- SHE OWNED ME LIKE HELL. 21 - 2 LEH -.- I THOUGHT ANABEL WAS BETTER BUT SHI YING TRASHED ME MORE. LOLOL. Walao eh, they both never give me chance siah. Reason = They are jealous of my awesomeness. :} ADMIT IT! {LOL} Then Tiffany doubled with Hillary, played against YiNing and Sabrina. LOL TIFFANDY DAMN CUTE, SHE LIKE, WANTED TO KILL HILLARY LOL. Then had lunch, after that, slacked at canteen, Hillary was playing taptap with Sabrina Anabel was beside me with other seniors playing some game. My leg was inbetween the chairs. And stuck. Walao, pain siah. Inbetween Hillary's leg and Anabel's leg -.- . LOL. Then went AVA played "007" Claire and I were the finalists LOL Then she won ._. SHE PRO LAH. ): -Jealous- Then we watched "Stay Alive" Nice show :D everyone damn scared. Idk why O: But the dolls scares me ): Seriously, they are FREAKY. I was infront of Anabel, beside Amanda Ho. Beside Amanada was Hillary. HILLARY KEPT SCREAMING -.- Keep disturbing me and Amanda. LOL. Then infront of Anabel is Sharmaine. Anabel was like "SHARMAINE, SHARMAINE, SHARMINE, SIT BESIDE ME!! I DON'T WANT TO SIT IN THE AT THE SIDE!" LOL DAMN FUNNY. And Sharmaine didn't LOL GOOD JOB ! (: HAHAHA Then we rearrenge the tables. Then took photos. DAMN FUNNY. TIFFANY WAS LIKE DAMN FAST. THEN WE WERE LIKE, "WHAT TO DO?! WHAT TO DO?!" OMG DAMN FUNNY. Charlene kept hiding herself -.- . KKK then, HOME SWEET HOME (: REACHED HOME AT ABOUT 6.15 (: I thought I would be the first to be online. BUT THENGLEE WAS FIRST ): ! SHE DAMN AUTO. I KNOW WHY LIAO, SHE FIRST TO LEAVE AVA! LOLL. Now talking to WeiTing and Anabel (: They are awesome! But I'm awesome-er! (: HAHAHA. KKK, WILL POST PICTURES LATER/TOMORROW. |