|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Saturday, January 16, 2010, @ 5:53 PM
Heyheyhey! Its like, CCA Orientation today ((: ! I overslept :x. Supposed to meet Inez and Theng Lee and Hong Li at 7eleven at 7.30 but I WOKE UP at 7.30 so reached at about 7.45. Then Theng Lee came over. LOL. Then Hong Li started singing ? All the school songs. Weird LOL. Hahaha so went hall, saw the Band, Choir, Dance and CLDDS perform, only abit of CLDDS. Saw VIVIEN TAN PERFORMED AHAHAHA FUNNY SIA. Yong jia also performed. She sound so... Cheena? LOL. Kkk, then at 9 went down to basketball court there. Then walked around, awhile, before sec ones came down, collected some stickets. Natalie "Miley" Chin go paste bowling sticker on me (: We no sticker ): we only have the.. paper shuttlecock on icecream stick, hahah damn cute. I put one on my hair (: hahaha poked Anabel :D kk, ANABEL I STOP ALR. YOU SOUND REALLY PISSED WHEN I POKE YOU LOL. I love the IJ BADMINTON Banner, go see on Theng Lee's blog(: then sec ones came alr. Went around shouting "JOIN IJ BADMINTON!" With HL, TL, Amanda, Inez, Sabrina. Then gave the shuttle thing. I collect damn alot of stickers (: shouting was... really fun. HAHAHA. Okayyy. Then after that, about 1 hour of walking around. Time for us to rest. OH YAH, I LOVE SHIYIN'S WINNIE THE POOH. (Wearing the badminton jersey and FBT shorts hahaha) Walked around with that pooh. Then sec 2s rest. Then sec 3s and 4s go walk around. Then sec 4s went to play tennis, tennis girls play badminton, badminton girls play tennis haha. Jia Ying was funny LOL. Then packed up, then off we go. B'Div went to eat lunch? Inez and Sabrina went to join them. Then actually wanted to eat with HL, TL and Amanda, but decided to go home, cause I tired z.z . Then went home, eat. Then I went to sleep. Tired lah x.x , Then my cousin's FUCKING ANNOYING. KEEP WAKING ME UP CAUSE HE'S SHOUTING AND SHOUTING AND SHOUTING . GOSH, SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN. Anyway, I got the GCE O Level Examinations English Paper 2 (Compreh) ((: hahaha. Kkk Lazy blog alr, byes (: ! |