|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Sunday, January 24, 2010, @ 6:54 PM
I Am The Tooth Fairy, Oh Yeah. ![]() Today woke up 10+, had family issues. Sorry YJ, Jos, Bree and Claud Cmi for project work today ._. Anyway, went to.. Junction 8, went to watch "Tooth Fairy" Funny show, recommended (: Ate tons of popcorn, stomach pain ._. . Then after show, waited for cousin to go toilet, saw Kaela Lim, follow by all the dance girls. Kaela smiled at me, I'm not sure, she knows me? LOL. They all wearing their, IJ Dance essemble shirt. Then went cousin's house. Baby cousin went hyper. Then she go swimming, LOL, Dang cute loh. Thennnn, er. Played with water, then about, half an hour, went up alr, then styed there until.. 5.30. Then went home, my bro go tuition. My parents got me an iPhone (: ! Plus unlimited sms, my dream came true. Hohoho. Now my whole family has iPhone. Awesome yeah! Kkk, lazy blog already, going out for dinner soon (: |