|
Life's A Bitch, .
| |
|
Profile
VICTORIA
`24/04/96 `Thirteen `CHIJ ` ` ♥ Normal Academic Look down on NA people? See What Happens To Your Ass. I Bitch Like Typical Singaporeans Do. Don't Judge Me If You Don't Know Me Well. I'm Imperfect, And I'm Lovin' It. `Liverpool Football Club♥
Will I Ever Get It?
OWN THINGS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Contact Lens ♥ New Laptop ♥ New Piano ♥ Acoustic Guitar ♥ Classical Guitar ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Get Famous (LOL) ♥ ♥ 1N7'09 Class Outing ♥ 6LILY'08 Class Outing ♥ 5VIOLET'07 Class Outing ♥ Watch Liverpool Match Live In Stadium Instead Of TV ♥ Holiday To ♥ Meet McFly! ♥ Meet Boys Like Girls!
AWARDS
CLOTHING
WALLETS,BAGS,SHOES& OTHERS
SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!
Goodbye;
AnjelicaWong Loverrr JazreeLee Girlfriendd JosephineAng Candyyyyy MelanieLee Awesome Friendddd PateyNg Motherrrr RachelLow Chiobuuuu Shamhana Best Friendddd SoffiPeters Punch Your Boobiezxzx Theng Lee Chio Rouuuu Wani Gerrard Wifeyy Yong Jia Babezxzx
CHIJ Primary
Hear this:D .
|
Tuesday, March 16, 2010, @ 10:45 PM
I Miss The Old You. ![]() Yesssssssss, I miss the old you. I hate the new you. OKAY. DROP THE SUBJECT! I ( L ) LIVERPOOL FC. THEY WON AGAINST PORTSMOUTH 4 - 1 @ 3.45 AM YESTERDAY I guess staying awake until 5 AM has paid off yeah ? Torres scored 2, Aquilani scored 1, Babel scored 1, I wonder what's Babel twittering now. He always twitters. ._." btw, I love Melanie Lee for being in my chinese tuition ! ((: Love you to the CORE ! Josephine, Sorry can't make it to your birthday, having tuition on that day. Sad aye. But I'll wish you happy birthday! (: I love you to the CORE too! :D And cheer up yeah! Don't get too sad over that guy. He's not worth you being sad ! Cheer up yeah candy ! (: YONGJIA BABEEEEEEEEEEEZX, CHEER UP LARRR. WHY EVERYONE GETTIN' SAD THESE DAYS ): Cheer up, GET OVER P* I love you too ((: . SHAMHANAAAAAAAAAAA, I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I'm so glad I met you (: I finally know that I'm taller than you. I'M SO HONOURED! :D Love you ! JAZREELEEGIRLF. Let's go through our hard times together yeah ! :D You're like, the BESTEST GIRLF EVER :DDD. You're always there for me (((: ! I love you for loving S.C. TOO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD. HAWT YEAH?! Btw, APRIL 2ND'S OUR 5TH MONTH TOGETHER YEAHH . LOVEYOUUUU ! |